Wednesday 17 October 2007

HSMS





todays word should be yellow, so I've got a few pics to share on this theme.



a few days ago my husband and son went banana boating (with a couple of others), the changing room where my husband was valiantly trying to squeeze comfortably into a wetsuit was painted yellow - the safety hats they were wearing were yellow and although the banana boat itself was blue, it should , in my opinion have been yellow as well, otherwise its not much of a banana - being the kind peerson i am i decided not to post the pic where they are all sitting nicely on the banana but the one where they are all falling off!!!

9 comments:

Jolanda said...

Great shots.

Bambi said...

yup, it should have been yellow (^_^) i don't think i've seen a blue banana boat until now ...

Anonymous said...

Loving your yellow pics :D

Diana said...

Oh my mellow yellow!!!

Bobs said...

Super Yellow pics!!

Hazel said...

Great yellow opportunities!

Louise said...

banana boats are so much fun... only done it in the war med sea though, not sure cold water has the same appeal...LOL!

Pink Blossom Creations said...

love your yellows!!!
Now hope you read your comments as I have awarded you.. so pop to my blog and see...
you know I will nag you if you don't!!!!!!

Caroline x

All of my Todays said...

That looks like such fun. x